These policies have been drawn up in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, and with current data protection legislation in Spain.
Principles applied to the processing of personal data
The following principles are applied by Akommo+ and by anyone on its staff who has access to data. The personal data will always be:
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date, and we guarantee that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that any information which is inaccurate in relation to the purposes for which it is provided is erased or rectified.
- stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing.
- processed with integrity and confidentiality, in such a way as to guarantee adequate security for them.
Personal data processed and purpose
On our website we might collect the following categories of personal data:
- Information related to subscriptions to newsletters, e-books and commercial communications, such as name, surname, email, telephone, language and country. This personal data is stored in our databases for the management of business relations and in "Mailchimp" , our promotional campaigns manager, a company located in the United States and adhered to "Privacy Shield" , and will be used to send out newsletters about Akommo+, its services and products relevant to your interests. We will always provide the option to cancel and/or remove you from our databases with each electronic communication you receive from us. You can change your information or preferences at any time or provide additional details.
- Information related to the performance of the contract with your organisation, including your employees/attendee’s data, such as name, surname, company, position, address, ID number, email, telephone and billing details. We might also collect data which is consider by current regulation as sensitive, in case you request services which required special needs (food allergies, accommodation for smokers or adapted services for people with a disability).
- Information related to requests for the provision of our services, such as name, surname, company, position, address, email and telephone.
Personal data is stored in our databases for the management of commercial relations and will be used to complete any electronic requests for services through our website and for sending customer satisfaction surveys to users and the services we offer, in order to know your opinion and improve them.
You can change your information or preferences at any time or provide additional details.
We will not use your personal data to make automated decisions that affect or create profiles other than those described above. In any event, if there is further processing of data for purposes other than those for which they were initially collected, we will inform you of all aspects relevant to this other purpose before proceeding with such further processing.
Period for which the personal data will be stored
Users' personal data will be kept for the duration of pre-contractual negotiations or requests for information, and in the case of commercial communications, for as long as you do not object to receiving such information. When entering into contract with us, personal data must be kept the legal prescription periods required by Spanish regulations, 6 years.
In determining the appropriate retention period for personal data, we also rely on the quantity, type and sensitivity of the personal data stored, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and the applicable legal requirements.
Lawfulness to process personal data
The following legal bases of lawfulness apply to the processing of your personal data:
- Consent: for data relating to requests for newsletter subscriptions and commercial communications.
- Performance of our legal relationship or contract, when you enter into a contract with us for any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: for data relating to requests for information or services, which make the processing necessary to carry out our commercial activity, provided that such interests are not above your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Our legitimate interest is to be able to guarantee business continuity, establishing contact channels that allow us to offer our services and understand the needs and expectations of the market, in addition to improving the level of satisfaction of the Users and, therefore, improve our offer of services and brands.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data may be transferred/communicated to the following recipients:
- Public Administrations and Bodies when required by tax, labor or other applicable regulations.
International data transfers may also occur as a result of the above transfers/communications if the recipient companies are located outside the European Economic Area, for which Akommo+ will use the standard contractual clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield scheme, as a guarantee for transfers to countries that do not have an adequacy decision from the European Commission. In any case, those third parties with whom certain personal data are shared will have previously accredited the adoption of adequate technical and organisational measures for the correct protection of the data in accordance with the GDPR.
Rights of data subjects
Users may exercise any of the rights recognised in the data protection regulations before us.
We undertake to respect and facilitate the exercise of these rights and, in particular, the rights of access, rectification, erasure, opposition, restriction of processing and portability of data. These rights may be exercised by sending an email to privacy@Akommo+.com, along with a copy of your valid identification document.
We will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the actions we carry out on the basis of any request to exercise the rights that concern you as an interested party, within the stipulated legal deadlines.
In any case, we inform you that you may lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, in the case of Spain, before the "Spanish Data Protection Agency" , for the protection of any of your rights.
Application of security measures on personal data
We guarantee that we maintain the levels of security for the protection of personal data provided to us through the website in accordance with current legislation, and that all technical and organisational measures have been adopted and applied to prevent the loss, destruction or accidental damage, misuse, alteration and unauthorised or unlawful processing of data provided by users.
We have also introduced a notification procedure in the event of any suspected breach of personal data security, addressed to the data subjects and to the appropriate supervisory authority.
Right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it in whole or in part. To withdraw your consent, please follow the opt-out links provided in all commercial communications sent to you or contact us via our contact form on this website or via email.
Once we have received notice that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purposes for which you originally authorised it, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for further processing that would nullify your interests, rights and freedoms or for the exercise or defense of legal claims. The withdrawal of consent to receive commercial communications will not affect the processing of personal data for the provision of our services.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the use of your personal data, please contact our customer service department by email at privacy@Akommo+.com or by telephone (+34) 931785300.